Monday, September 14, 2009

My New Sundays








I might have failed a little at keeping a journal of my child's life so far but there is one (of many I think) where I excel. Cooking - my family is going to be well fed. Sunday I cooked for 4 and 1/2 hours! I made a spinach lasagna, pasta figoli, 2 meat loafs and a roast with a mushroom gravy. Why so much food? Since I am working full time and being a mom full time there is not much room for extra stuff during the week. Especially since Jason has a second job and works three nights a week. Good thing I love to cook. Its relaxing for me - well, the first two hours are. I'm pretty much over the last two.....


I hope I can keep this up - not the cooking for 4 hours on Sunday but cook at least one or two meals each Sunday. That way I can get our freezer filled with some variety!












4 comments:

emilias94 said...

Such a sweet baby.

izul fuadi said...

so beautifull

Visit Singapore! said...

Hi Jen,
I am a Singaporean.
You have a very nice blog or rather, I would say its very professional. I'm new to blogging and that's why my blog is so amateurish. I'll try to improve on it. Have a pleasant day!

bengkel las said...

http://bengkellas2014.blogspot.com