Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Getting Dark!!!

We are getting so close to losing daylight saving time until spring that I have been trying to get everything I can do outside done. I have been riding my bike, playing golf and running. I am feeling like I will be trapped soon - you know, by the dark! I hate it when it gets dark so early. I drive to work and its dark. I drive home from work and its dark. YUCK!!!!

Getting dark earlier also means I will have to start going to the, I don't even want to say it........
G. Y. M. .......ick.

I don't love the gym - I mean I am glad to be a member so I can go but I don't want to have to go. I love being outside. I am an outside person! I love to have all windows in the house open at all times and I love to camp (which I never get to do). I need to start hiking - that is the closest I think I will get to camping if Jason is involved. I could go hiking and bring my tent - I'll just set up for the day........haa.aha!!
I love to walk around barefoot too. When I was a kid I NEVER and I mean NEVER wore shoes. Ringworm? Had it multiple times. Who cares! It's just a little dirt. Our neighbors would ask my sister and I if our parents made enough money to purchase us shoes - that's how little I wore shoes. Obviously they were kidding and it always made me laugh.

The weekend before last I was busy from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm -And everything was outside! It was pretty much my most relaxing weekend day I could have imagined (besides being at the beach). Now, I know to some that does not sound relaxing but I got to do what I wanted to do - nothing was forced. Aaaaahhhhh......

On another note, Natalie has challenged us to get our most awkward photos out from childhood. I am going to look at picts this week and I can say for Certain I will beat her, but I don't remember feeling awkward. Which could explain a lot......You are going to die laughing.

No comments: