Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks

This post is for Leigh. Here are my Six Unspectacular Quirks:
1. I can climb a door frame with out any help.
2. I can write backwards and in reverse - at least I think I can so we'll go with that.
3. I can't go into someones house with out noticing ALL of their UN-Even pictures hanging on the wall. Sometimes I even correct some of them. I know, I'm nuts and please don't feel uncomfortable when you have me over for those of you reading this. Really - its a disease and I'm a freak.
4. I have a quirk-like way of never shutting up. Is that a quirk or really just an annoyance? Don't answer that.......
5. I can eat more than my husband - when we first got married I used to have little competitions with him in my mind. Who could eat more? I almost always won and the best part is he never knew he was competing until one night I think we were talking about how much I do eat. Again, you don't have to remind me how much of a freak I am.
6. I can't think of a sixth one. I am sure other people can come up with one of my quirks or annoyances better than I can. Really I think I am just writing a blog about how annoying I can be. HAaaa!!


6 comments:

Nat said...

Number 6: Your name is Fishstick and you like it. :)

And I bet I can eat more than you.

Jen said...

I don't know why I didn't think of that one - Maybe because so many other people call me by that name it was not out of the ordinary to me.......I have issues. HAA!!!

We are totally going to have an eat off. ;)

Stoph said...

Is that him? Is that Chris? What about that guy?

Is that your husband? Here comes a guy in a red shirt. Is that him? What about him?

xxxooo

Jen said...

Hilarious! See, I told you everyone else would do a much better job at this game then I would. ;)

P.s. I am ready for another weekend in TN.

Anonymous said...

Fishstick?!?!? Never heard that one!

Jen said...

I've had that name since 5th or 6th grade......and yes, I gave it to myself..HA!