Monday, June 9, 2008

Surprises

Last week was a lot of fun. Jason's dad and his wife Annie were in town so we have been on the go all week/end long. We went to a baseball game, dinner, cook outs, etc and it's been a blast. We go to see a lot of Harrison which was pretty fun. He is so cute! He crawls all over the place and talks a little.


Friday night we ate at On The Border in Alpharetta and Jason & I got home around 9:00. We cleaned the house up a little then sat on the couch to veg out. As we were talking and watching TV I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was a package. Hmmm.....I didn't order anything. "Jason, did you order something?" "No?" "What is it?! Oh Wait! Leigh said she sent me something earlier in the week but we have been so busy I forgot about it." I couldn't imagine what she sent me. I didn't do anything to deserve a gift. ha.ahaa!!

The outside of the box said JoAnns..........I opened it and Jason and I were both speechless. Leigh bought me an art Easel!!!! So I can start painting with my oils! I couldn't believe it. It is one of the best gifts I have ever received. I am always blown away by my friends. They are so kind and supportive. I still can't believe it - I took it out right away, put it together, figured out how all of the parts worked and just stared at it. It is so awesome!
How did I get so lucky to have such nice friends? Seriously. All of my friends are so thoughtful and selfless.

Thank you Leigh. I am in love with the Art Easel.

Thank you to all of my friends. For being friends with me.


Hugs and Kisses!