Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh how long its been............

Since I last posted. And I am afraid I don't have much to post today either - there has been a lot going on, I just have not had time to write it all down. I have been slammed at work (which is awesome) but now that I have work, I don't get to email or write at work..........
So, I will find time tomorrow or Sunday to write about the shenanigans I have been getting into! Only because I know you have been dying to hear what I have been up to...........

Oh yeah, I am in favor of Nat's new nick name..................Fishwife.

I am also running Peachtree - Chris, you need to come down and run with us. Because as we all know it is not about the running but the drinking and eating afterwards!
And that wall. You will knock it down - don't sweat it. Love Ya!

3 comments:

Stoph said...

P'tree is full, my dear. Next year for sure. You and Nat just have to make sure I register in time.

Jen said...

Oh we will!! You are going to be so fast.

I hope we get to see you before next year.

xoxo
Stick

Nat said...

Yeah you are back!

I didn't register but Poppy had an extra number in the 3's so I am probably going to run. I think I have Ryan convinced to give it a go and I have friend with a number in the 8's so if he runs I'll hop back there with him.