Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello Summer. Its Jen

Good lord. I just looked at the weather forecast for the next few days and apparently we are done with spring. I am supposed to run at least 5 miles today and the high is 91. Wish me luck. Since summer is in full swing for GA does that mean the pollen will be gone? I hope so. This also means pool weather......when you don't have kids you have a lot of time for yourself and that means you can go to the pool whenever you want. Jason and I are going to work on our savage tans all summer. We are going to be so hot........







See us? Being hot? ;)
Savage................


2 comments:

Stoph said...

HOT! Get up at 5:30 to run. It is only a cool 80 degrees before the sun is really up. I hate summer in the south... Hugs!

Jen said...

5:30? Really? I will have to run by myself and that thought really does not make me happy. I am so spoiled by my runner friends that I am out of the habit of running alone. It’s nice to have the mental pull.

xoxo!
Stick