Friday, March 28, 2008

S.I.N.U.S........................

Gimme an S!
S....
Gimme an I!
I....
Gimme an N!
N....
Gimme a U!
U....
Gimme an S!
S....
What's that spell??? "SINUS"!

Yep, I have a sinus cold. A big ol' stupid, stupid sinus cold and I am supposed to run my 1/2 marathon this weekend. GA ING 1/2. I have been waiting for this run for months and I have been very good about running and enjoying it. Not overdoing it, not loathing the practice runs but enjoying every minute of it!!! AND now I am sick! I am so mad I could kick the dog if I had one. Uh.

My head feels like it is going to explode, my jaw is sore and I forgot all of my medicine at home. Mucinex and something else that Jason swears by. I always forget the name but I guess it is working. I don't feel as bad as I could. I just checked the weather report too and it is now saying no rain for Sunday but just cold!! That is good news!

We are going to the Race Packet Pick Up tomorrow. My bib number is 19086 and I think my name will say Fishstick! Sarah is in the 1300's and Nat is in the 700's. Good luck to Nat on a PR!

Wish us luck!



1 comment:

Nat said...

I hope you feel better for the race! And more importantly the party at Pookie's. And by the way. I've outted you. I added you to my link list mwhahahaha . . .