Monday, March 31, 2008

Results

I love the ING 1/2. It's my favorite race!! I wanted to make 2:20 and my final time was 2:20:24. So I am happy - it's not the fastest but it is a good pace and I don't feel like I am going to die at the end. Natalie ran 3:38 for the full and Sarah ran 1:50 for the 1/2. They are so fast!! They make me want to run faster and I could - so far my best 1/2 time is 1:56 at Big Sur in Monterey Bay. That run was awesome - its along the ocean.........oooohhhh.......pretty.......

Anyway, they make me want to do better but then I think about having to change my diet, losing the weight and then I say no thanks. I will try for a 9 minute mile instead. That would be faster but not killing myself. That is a good goal. I don't have pictures but those will be posted tomorrow. You can also check out Nat's blog - she should post some picts today/tomorrow.

Oh yeah, good luck with the interview tomorrow Nat! I will write more later - I am going to purchase some curtains for the kitchen and finish painting the inside of my house. We have a busy week. :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

Congrats on a great race! And I am not sure what special diet you are referring to--is this a beer/pasta only diet? cause that's the one I am on.
My internet just came back--been out all afternoon. So I will type up my report and pictures after dinner.
Great seeing you guys yesterday!