Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Time To Retire

I wear clothes until they can be worn no more. Usually I wear them until they are so faded you can not tell what the original color was, until they have lost their stretch, or they just look bad. But yesterday was an all time low............or should I say and all time record......

Yesterday I wore cute black pants a nice chocolate brown short sleeve top and my black sweater/cardigan that I can wear over anything that goes with black - it's cold in my office and since this sweater/cardigan is a quarter sleeve it's perfect. Anyway, I was in the bathroom and as I was raising my arms to move my hair before I washed my hands what do you think I found?

I found some nice sized wholes in the elbows of my sleeves!!!! I literally wore through the sweater/cardigan. Looks like it's time to retire the old clothes and get some new ones......Jason suggested I get a few new items......



No comments: