Monday, December 10, 2007

What a Week it is going to be

This is the start of a fantastic week! Tonight we are going to finish up Christmas shopping, sending out Christmas cards and clean some bathrooms. Tomorrow I am going to freak out about getting things ready for a party we are going to have on Saturday. Wednesday I am going to our work (girls secret Santa gift exchange) at our office managers house. She is such a great party host and sooooo creative. Jason will be going to the hockey game with his brother Adam and some of Adams clients and Allison and Paul are coming home. Thursday we are going to wake up early and go to Kennesaw College to watch my most awesome and smart husband graduate with his Masters at 10:00 am. Then it's off to lunch to celebrate some more!

Friday I am going to be freaking out again because the party is the next day - I will be cooking, running around and trying to hang out with my sister and her boyfriend before they go out with her friends. Crap, I need an outfit for Saturday so I guess I will do that too. Saturday I will wake up and run around again cleaning up last minute stuff and then try to be a most cordial host for the big graduation party at 4:00 until whenever. Although my whenever may be a little earlier than most as I get tired pretty easily these days. I don't think that will last too much longer though :)

Yea! What a Fantastic Week!

No comments: