Friday, December 7, 2007

Feeling A Little Better

Good news. I talked to Pat this morning and she gave me some good news. My blood level is 7237. She said I am trucking a long. The sonogram nurse scared me the other day by telling us that cramping is not good at all and my light bleeding is not good either. Well, Pat said that cramping for your first pregnancy is very normal and almost everyone has it because the uterus has not been stretched before. She also said that very light bleeding is okay but we will monitor it so I am in good shape for now. Jason and I have another sonogram appointment Friday the 14th so I think we will be able to relax more once we get to that. Hopefully I am just not as far along as we thought. :)
I am having dinner with some girlfriends tonight and it will suck not being able to tell them but I would rather wait. Jason has the day off today and for the next few Fridays! Lucky dog.......
I think he is going to check out a kitty door for our door to the third bedroom. It would be awesome if we can get it installed this weekend. How nice would it be to not have to look at that litter box? I'll tell you - super freakin nice.

Now for the most exciting news of the month................................
Jason is graduating with his Masters in Writing Thursday December 13th at 10:00 am. I am so proud of him and he is so excited. My family will be there and his mom and Andy will be there as well. Jason has worked so hard (5 years) to get where he is. He started his Masters Program, got married, purchased a house, became a dad and now he is graduating! A lot has happened in those 5 years. Jason. You're the bomb.com................haa.ahaa!! I love you!

Fat Face

No comments: