Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Waiting

I went to the Dr. today and they confirmed we were pregnant with twins. That would have been so great but there will be plenty of more chances. I had another sonogram and the one sac they are trying to determine if it is good or bad grew from Friday the 14th but still no heart beat.
Instead of making a rash decision and go straight into surgery the Dr. is going to have me get one more sonogram Wednesday afternoon (the 27th) so they can make a confident decision.

I am sad but not as much as yesterday - i think my hormones are a little out of whack too. My body still says I am pregnant and technically I am but it does not look good. My mind is a little tired as well - if this pregnancy turns out to be okay does this set the precedence for the pregnancy? Will it be this difficult? I guess I should not start asking questions just yet - we don't even know what direction we are going in. So, if (which the Dr. is still betting the pregnancy is not good) this sac is bad then i will have surgery on Thursday or Friday of next week. At least I will get to heal during the New Year holiday and be rested for work. Yippee for me! (I am allowed to wallow in self pity for 1 second)

No comments: