Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Worried

Well, today we had our first ultrasound of the baby. They couldn't really tell us anything so we are waiting. again. until tomorrow.
The nurse found two sacs. She thinks 1 might be blood or a sac that will eventually go away and she thinks the other could be the baby although it was really small so we have to go back next week for another look. They had to take more blood to make sure my blood count is moving up and we will find that out tomorrow. If it goes down that will not be good so I am worried. I would cry if I were not at work. Jason assured me that everything will work out even if it is not this time. Jason said he will be really sad if we don't get good news but we will be okay even if it takes 100 times. He is being very supportive and strong. I did not expect that support so soon. It is very nice and very comforting. I honestly thought he would clam up and I would be on my own until he came around. It makes me feel better knowing what he is thinking too. Jason if you are reading this - thank you for your support and I love you. I knew when I married Jason it was the best thing I would ever do. I am reminded a lot that it was.

Fat Face.

No comments: