Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blah........

It is Wednesday and I am ready to be done with work. It's cloudy and cool (for GA) and only 2:00 pm and I have 3.5 hours left. I downloaded Book 5, chapters 1 and 2 of Harry Potter on my Nano. I can't wait to go running after work so I can start listening to it. My friend Leigh gave me Book 5 and 6 on CD. Book 4 was so good and YES, I know I am very far behind because the last book is already out but I take my own time. I am still reading We Are The Mulvanies off of the opra book list from 2000. What a miserable book - it's sad and a slow read but now it has become a joke between my husband and I so I can't bring myself to finish it. Maybe I will just read 1 page year.

Last weekend was a busy one - Jason and I got cable, Internet, phone and a new bed! They are all great - especially the new bed!!! I also had Sarah's bachelorette party. That was a lot of fun but a little too much to drink by all so the night ended around 1:00 am and my brother-in-law was nice enough to come and pick me up. Jason was supposed to be my ride but he had too much to drink so he stayed at home with our sister-in-law and chatted. When I got home they too were pretty saucy....haaa.......haaaa!! The weekend was good but not much to report.

No comments: