Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bachelorette Party

Here are some pictures (backwards in order) from Sarah's Bachelorette Party!


This is me and Sarah - towards the end of the night.........oh so hammered Sarah is..........


This is me and Natalie - she is pretending to make out with me. This is one of like 20 pictures she took........it was quite hilarious.


This is Sarah, Ray, Nat, me and Abba (AKA Fernando) when we first got to the club. We were upstairs in the VIP section. Although I am not really sure what the VIP section really got us but constantly looking around for our friends and going up and down stairs a lot.......


This is Capt. Morgan - Sarah and Abba's friend


Abba - Everyone got to take a picture wearing Sarah's Bride to Be Sash......it was great.


I was going to bring back kung fu fighting if I won Miss Bride to be America.


This is the bride to be at the restaurant - we (after many drinks) finally convinced the bride to wear something for about 1 minute that night. She said she would not wear anything bride like and she meant it. Everyone else on the other hand totally wanted to wear it!


This is the crew at the Restaurant, Fuego - awesome food and great atmosphere - service, not so hot. Crew, very hot.

No comments: