Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here are some updated picts of Tater Tot














Tater Tot at 16 weeks. Getting bigger! No, Nat, its not 20 weeks yet. I can't wait though! I will give an exact date after my update on Tuesday.














Here is Jason kissing Tater Tot! So cute......I love that Jason.






This one has nothing to do with Tater Tot - I received a promotion at work last week and I'm quite excited!
**A Side Note - Jason is a jerk-face for making me believe I killed his fish.
Back to my promotion - I worked very hard for this and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up. I know I will be able to keep up the hard work I just hope I can keep up with the brokers. I work for 4 of them now and so far so good! They are all nice to work with but once the volume gets going for each of them I will really have to manage my time well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tot is sure growing ( heh heh and so is your belly) Smut gained 50 with the Pookie.

Pam said...

So, Smut's not just on FB now? Your belly is super cute. And I laughed at the jerkface sidenote. Too funny!

Unknown said...

I need to scroll scroll scroll! I totally didn't see that you got a promotion! Promotions mean job security, good job. I am going to subscribe to your blog in my Google Reader, BTW. That way I can see new stuff every week.