Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beach Pictures

Here are some pictures from the beach!



Todd and Jason chilling out at the table



Jason enjoying a swim



Emma and Jaimee waiving to Todd. They are so cute.






Todd. Too cool for his own good.




Me.




A picture from the pool looking at the beach.







Emma Pants!




Last but not least, and I am sure Emma will wish bad things on me when she is older, but here is Emma NOT wanting to go home. She was having too much fun at the pool. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma probably will laugh when she is older and sees that photo, but I am mad because that is one of the worst views of my nose ever! But get a good look because my nose will not look that way the next time you see me - I am getting my nose job June 16! Whoo Hoo!

Jen said...

You are so Funny! I am glad you got your appointment. You are going to look beautiful! But just for the record, there isn't anything wrong with your nose now.