Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nashville

So, at the end of the month I am going to run the Nashville 1/2 marathon http://www.cmmarathon.com/home.html with some friends. I am driving to Nashville with Nat and we are going to meet my friend Stacey. Sarah is not going because Wes's Twilight bike race is the same night. GOOD LUCK WES!! Below is my rendition of Wes. What a good looking biker. You know, the more I think about it those art classes won't be challenging at all.......




All of the hotels near the start seemed to be booked so we are (thankfully) staying with Nat's friend who she has known for years. I say thankfully because this race was not the cheapest but it includes a concert, medal, t-shirt and a beer?


I am hoping to run at 2:20 or less (secretly less but we will see) - the course doesn't look too hilly. At least not any hillier than downtown ATL. Wish me luck!
After my art class tonight I will post what I learned. Crosshatching anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stick you are quite the artist already....what can they possibly teach you.i think you really captured his essence.