Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good-By 2007

December and January have been a little tough. I am hoping February brings a lot more sunshine and clearer thoughts. I started training for the ING 1/2 marathon last week. My schedule is below and I hope I am able to stay focused. I would like to run it in 2:10 - about a 10 minute mile; enough to feel good about my time but not enough to kill myself and completely change all of my regular habits. I joined a new running club www.crrclub.org and I am back on track with a regular running schedule.

Goal Weeks Total Mileage
1/28 - 20
2/24 - 24
2/11 - 23
2/18 - 27
2/25 - 24
3/10 - 21
3/17 - 15
3/24 - 10
3/30 - ING 1/2 !!!!

I made some other Goals for 2008 and hope I can keep at least 1/2 of them. I won't bore you with my work goals as those change throughout the year. But with my personal life I would like to volunteer at least two times in 2008 to help other people (I know some of you are saying, two times? what is that? I do that in a week). Well, you are better than I am - last year I helped with Habitat for Humanity once and I would like to add on each year.
With regard to my marriage I am going to try to have more patients, continue to work on communication, try to say more positive things and continue to work on thinking more positively.
With regard to our house I would like to finish painting the entire inside, organize all kitchen cabinets and tackle some of the other rooms. We would also like to start a family sometime this year but that goal will be kept a secret until we are ready to share.

Good luck keeping your goals for 2008!

No comments: