Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh Happy Days

I received a call last night from the Dr. Office. Pat called and said "well, you are very pregnant"! Your blood count went from 386 to 2400. I know the other day I thought it would be around 6100 but I was off on the math. My blood count is supposed to double every 2.5 days not 2 so I would have been close.
She said I have progressed a lot and they think I am further along than originally thought. Instead of a couple of weeks pregnant she thinks I am closer to 6 - 8 weeks pregnant! That means we could have conceived the beginning of October which would mean the baby could be born in the month of July! I have always wanted a summer baby! ;)


I read on line if I am 7 weeks then the baby is the size of a blueberry and it is already developing her arms and legs. Crazy.
Jason and I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday the 5th at 9:00 am. I am very excited to see what we hear. I hope it is healthy and strong. Pat said once they hear the heart beat the chances of a miscarriage lessen which is really good news. I hope there is a picture - granted it may be the size of a pea but it would still be exciting.

If I am 7 weeks this is what is going on:




1 comment:

HARDBARNED said...

Hey Jen! Congrats on the baby train! Hope all is well. That kid is going to be a comic genius. We miss you and J. Your turn to crash at our pad! Update your damn blog already!