Monday, May 4, 2009

Crafts!

A friend of mine asked me to come over so we could make some onsies for little Alexis Grace. I said sure but thought what do you mean make onsies? She told me to purchase some onsies and just bring them over. Well, she had purchased some iron-on flowers and cute tutu looking ribbon. Here is what she meant by making onseis! So CUTE!




















this one has iron-ons with puffy paint. I finally put it together tonight. how cute!
























Here is our first onsie with a tutu.










here is the second one - they get better and better as we went along. I am so lucky to have such crafty friends!








Here is the last one - Love this one!
Even Jason said they were so cute - his little Alexis!









Here is Alexis around 28 weeks - wow! I swear I don't look at myself and think I look that big.












Then we have Alexis at 29 weeks! Good lord is she getting big! haa.ahaa!!!
We can't wait to meet her.





2 comments:

Pam said...

Those are too cute! Bring them Saturday so I can see them up close (if you remember.) and you look amazing! And you have the tiger stripe! Hee hee! Ok, that's too many exclamation marks.

Nat said...

You tummy is so awesome!!! I had the Tiger stripe with Carmella but not Beau. Maybe it is a sign of a girl? Or maybe I was just tan with Beau and you couldn't see it . . .