Friday, January 2, 2009

Time to Celebrate a New Year

Well, since I have not blogged since October of 08 I guess its finally time. Jason and I have a lot to celebrate in 2009 - even though I am not quite ready for this new year. I'm not exactly sure why but I think it has to do with my industry and the market but that is all boring stuff and what ever happens will happen and we will get through it.

Lets get back to the celebrating..........we are expecting again! This time I am having a healthy pregnancy and I am 13 weeks. Only one more week until the 2nd trimester and so far its been a great ride. Well, minus those few weeks I was quite bitchy for no reason but all of the books I have been reading and friends I have been talking to say its normal. Whew! I didn't even like being around myself! I am feeling really good now and the only real changes besides my stomach are I eat a lot more and sleep a lot more. Nothing bad about those things! We are calling the baby LB - Little Bean and her/his heart is nice and strong. We've heard the heart beat 4 times and each time its like a little dose of fun and scary reality. We are so excited!!

Starting next week we start the search for Day Care............this stresses me out a little but I think it will be fun? I'm trying to keeping a positive attitude. My girlfriends have given me some good places to start - I have to say its very nice having girlfriends that already have kids. They are FULL of great information!

New Year resolutions? I'm not sure I have many - really I haven't even thought about it. My resolutions are pretty much the same every year. Be a better person, give more of my time to others, work harder and work on communication with my husband so my marriage stays strong. That's about it.

I do hope Tyler (old high school friend) has a great delivery. She is due with her third this month!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2009! I love you all, hugs and kisses!
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be posting some photos so we can see your progress. ( : Looking forward to seeing you next month! Love you! Jaimee

Charlie said...

Congratulations Jen on your little fry...I mean....LB!

About time you posted, and keep us posted.

Stoph said...

STICK!!!!! Congrats! Miss you! Happy New Year!