Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girls Night

So, last night I met Sarah and Natalie for dinner and drinks at Ceviche in Historic Roswell. They are so much fun - they truly don't care about anything else when they are together and it is hilarious. I had a pomegranate margarita, Nat had a frozen margarita and Sarah had the mojito with rum. I loved mine and since they ordered two I can only assume they loved theirs as well. I ordered another one as well but did not finish it - I always forget I only like to drink one margarita because they always end up getting too sweet. Anyway, we moved onto another bar and I had my beloved Guinness..........We laughed about old stories of when we were little, talked a little bit about family, Sally's new hair cut that she loved but will hate today, exercising and I think that was about it. Natalie did tell us some funny stories about her kids - those are always entertaining.

During one of our conversations I made the comment about one of Nat's friends Tara and her blog - "what's up with Tara not keeping up her blog" or something to that affect. And Natalie said "what's up with you not posting on peace of mind body and soul.................."! "Ah"! She found me out. ;) So, I am going to try harder to post more. No matter how boring my life is. I felt like if I didn't have anything going on then I should not post but no more! I am going to post at least once a week!

As I am writing I can hear our Production Manager giving another broker my contact information. It looks like I am about to start working with someone new. I hope he is going to be nice. Most people in my industry are pretty arrogant and real ass holes. It will be nice to work though - it's been pretty slow this year because of the market. Speaking of the market, I just paid $3.18/gal for gas! Jason said it was going to go up. I feel bad for those with SUV's........ChaChing! Okay, so I just looked up ChaChing to make sure I spelled it correctly and this is what I found:

ChaChing - slang for money
Cha-Ching - slang for "I just bitch slapped that ho, and got my 4 G's. "Cha-Ching"!

haa..ahaaa!!!!!! I love slang.
Peace out.

No comments: