Thursday, June 7, 2007

Virgin Blogger

This is my first Blog. I am quite excited as I am now going to belong to new group of people. I belong to a running club and that is a lot of fun so I figured why not blog? Everyone seems to love getting their message out whether it be political, helping others or just to have an outlet to share their stories. I can blog at work, at home and while visiting other places! This is great.

I have been married for 1 year and 2 months. My husband, Jason, is tall, handsome and has a wicked sense of humor. He makes me laugh like no other. He gets along great with my family and I get along great with his. I have a sister Allison who lives with her boyfriend, Paul, in Boston. They are a great couple and I hope they get married one day but if not at least remain friends. We love Paul. My brother Peter lives in Colorado Springs but hopes to move back to Denver. He is in the Springs because of work but does not love it there - military town. Not that he does not like the military, it just makes for a different kind of living I guess. My parents, Rae and George live in GA not too far from Jason and I and they are the greatest - we do not see them that much because they live the life of rock stars.

Jason and I are going to purchase our first house August 21st (we are the one in the middle with the diamond window). We are so excited we can hardly stand it. It is a townhouse in the city - Finally, I will be in the city. I have wanted to move to the city for ever and besides getting married to Jason, nothing has ever felt so right.

No comments: