Thursday, September 17, 2009

My love of Food

Fish Stick - this is my nick name since I was in 6th grade. I actually gave it to myself - I have it 21 years later and love it.
Tater Tot - that is what we called Alexis when she was in my tummy. Well, first it was Lima Bean and then Natalie dubbed her Tater Tot. Get it - Fish Sticks and Tater Tot? Jason is the Sauce....we are a happy fried family.








Bean - this is what I called Alexis after she was born and I still call her today






Potato or Sweet Potato - this is what I just started calling Alexis












Who knows what it will be next........She's just so yummy!

1 comment:

HARDBARNED said...

cute kid, that one. will be nice to grow up in a house full of hearty laughter. i liked your last post jen. very introspective. miss you guys.